Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
I wanna be your soul provider
I wanna stay that way
For the longest time
I wanna be, your soul provider
Just say you'll let me and darling I will

IHC is fun. badminton never had IHC.
and this time it was funnnn.
yuin cheng had super funny friends.
goshhh. i wish i was in her class.
the tennis and squash players
were like doing full swings. WHOAA. (:
i enjoyed it though.

i feel boney now.
trynna get back to my previous eating habits.
but i just cant any more.
its scaring me alright. ):



/you've got my heart
in the palm of your hand
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.